Friday, June 17, 2011

Google Chromebook Makes It to the Wild

Google's Chromebook is finally a real, live, (metaphorically) breathing thing. Several models with varying prices are available, and initial reviews have started coming back. Here's a brief look at all your specs, options, and early-phase feedback.

The Options and Specs

On release, there are two locations where you absolutely can pick up the Chromebook: Amazon.com and BestBuy Online. It's also possible that you can pick up a Chromebook in your area, but the store release is limited. You can check for local availability at the official Google Chromebook site. However you nab yours, though, you'll have a couple core models and a few optional extras.
Read more...

 

5 comments:

  1. Hi, probably our entry may be off topic but anyways, I have been surfing around your blog and it looks very professional. It’s obvious you know your topic and you appear fervent about it. I’m developing a fresh blog plus I’m struggling to make it look good, as well as offer the best quality content. I have learned much at your web site and also I anticipate alot more articles and will be coming back soon. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. interesting blog. It would be great if you can provide more details about it. Thank you

    Seo Singapore

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually enjoyed reading through this posting.Many thanks...


    Web Design in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  4. My cousin recommended this blog and she was totally right keep up the fantastic work!



    Web Design in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great thoughts you got there, believe I may possibly try just some of it throughout my daily life...


    web design singapore

    ReplyDelete